Get your first cabinet install free for all builders! A $600 Value!
Our main supplier of kitchen cabinets Raleigh is built in the USA and not only is it American made but it is built right here in High Point NC. Marsh Furniture is one of the oldest cabinet manufacturers in the USA. Established in 1908. Marsh carries a kitchen cabinets Raleigh product line that can meet the price point needed by builders in the starter home market all the way up to the million dollar homes.
We are a full turn key service company and offer a large array for supports products, such as:
- Cultured Marble – Tops supplied by Virginia Mable.
- Custom Laminate – Tops made by us locally in our shop.
- Post Form countertops – For entry level homes and laundry rooms, Wilsonart, Formica and Nevamar.
- Custom Pieces – Custom Bookcases, mud benches, Custom Islands and any kind of custom cabinetry feature needed to accent your homes.
- Cabinet Hardware – We offer a full line of kitchen cabinets Raleigh hardware selections, through Hardware Resources or Top Knobs, those two are our main suppliers but we also work with Richelieu and can get from any other supplier available.
- Accessory Item – We can supply and install any accessory item associated with kitchen, bath, office, garage or any other room in your house. There is a wide range of products out there made specifically to accent your kitchen and baths, custom corbels, tray dividers, pull out organizers for pots and pans, cutlury dividers, free standing furniture piece vanity cabinets, wine racks, turned legs and all the fixins for the office or laundry rooms.
Design Service – We offer for our retail and builder customers a complete design service where we can design not only your kitchen cabinets Raleigh, but all the other decisions that need to be made such as paint color, flooring color, tile, trim pieces, and moldings. We can design the kitchen to be a cohesive part of the entire home were all your selections.
- All of our kitchen cabinets Raleigh installers are directly employed by Jameson, which allows us greater control over the delivery and installation part of our service, and more importantly the quality control. We have on going training for all of our service techs.
- We have developed a deliver and install service, that has the cabinets delivered to your homes the morning of installation and installed same day. This eliminates having cabinetry sitting in your homes in the way of other trades until unit is ready or the installer can arrive.
- With our main distributor right here in Triad, our accessibility to products is considerably less then out competitors.
- We have a builder grade kitchen cabinets Raleigh cabinet line, that is available for pick up in 6 days from day of order, that would be 7 days to cabinet installation from day of order.
- Parts orders can be produced in 5 – 7 days, great for trying to get that last minute part needed to complete a house prior to a closing or walk through.
- We offer a design service for making selections for your homes if needed, this service could be simply matching kitchen cabinets Raleigh colors, with granite colors or coordinating the entire home with all products.
- We offer value engineering to all plans. If we see a more cost effective way of designing a space we will offer that as an option in our pricing.
Standard Builder Installation Process
- Our Scheduling department will stay in touch with your site supers to manage the upcoming kitchen cabinets Raleigh jobs. A Jameson Fine Cabinetry representative will communicate to your site supervisor on a regular basis, tracking upcoming houses, houses that have been installed and are still going through the finish process, and any open service issues.
- Once house is framed, Jameson will come out and measure the unit to ensure what was designed fits the as built conditions in the field.
- Every unit will have the cabinet layout drawn out on the floor, for other trades and site supers to reference.
- A comprehensive list of any issue will be forwarded to your site supers and or office of any deficiencies we see that will not only prevent cabinets and countertops from being installed, but anything else we see that may present a problem for the builder. This has become one of the main features why our current customer love using Jameson Fine Cabinetry, our attention to detail, and are becoming part of the builders team.
- We will follow up with site supervisors on any issues that need to be resolved and if necessary offer alternate options to resolve
- Cabinets will be ordered after all issues, if any are agreed to, standard lead time 12-14 days from the day of order to day of install. A team member form Jameson Fine Cabinetry will call once a week to keep up with current installation date. We understand that the construction business is such that a schedule set today is not the same schedule that will be used next week. So we adjust accordingly. We only ask that our builders try to have everything lock in 1-2 weeks prior to day install.
- After the kitchen cabinets Raleigh installation is completed, an installer jobsite report along with pictures will be sent the following morning to the site super and or office reporting on current status.
- At that time any item not completed for any reason will be reported, and a follow up date will be provided.
In closing our team at Jameson Fine Cabinetry will become an in valuable trade partner, by having every member of Jameson Fine Cabinetry, trained to help our builders in every aspect of building homes, and creating an affordable home for their clients. With years of experience in the kitchen cabinets Raleigh building industry the owner Jamie Fagel, is personally involved with all of our customers, to the point that his cell number is provided to all our builder customers. Jamie is also not opposed to putting on the tool belt and getting into the field to make sure our customers schedules are met.
We Thank You for Considering Jameson Fine Cabinetry for all your cabinets needs .